The Initial course will provide the attendees with the required knowledge on the Criteria for the Development
of Instrument Approach Procedures (Non-RNAV), in order to perform Instrument Approach Procedures design. The training includes:
- Administrative and general criteria;
- Criteria for NDB, VOR, and LOC approach procedures;
- Criteria for en route procedures;
- Criteria for departure procedures;
- Practical exercises: design of en-route airways, VOR & VOR/DME, LOC and Departure procedures;
- The application of the precision and non-precision computations and the IAP forms;
- The course duration is 12 training days for a total of 84 training hours.
Copyright ® 2000-2014 MDA AVIATION - All rights reserved.
Please contact our Webmaster with questions or comments
rev. 01 December 2014